NCCR Logo Design Contest Guidelines
In conjunction with the 14th National Conference for Clinical Research (NCCR), the Organising Committee is inviting all Malaysians to participate in NCCR Logo Design Contest.
The purpose of this contest is to design a dedicated logo for the NCCR. The logo may be used in all kinds of media (e.g. online media, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral). Please read the details provided below regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
NCCR LogoDesign Contest Official Rules
- This Contest is open to all Malaysians.
- Group work is permitted but only 1 prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
- The contest starts now and ends on 31st of July 2021 (11:59pm). Please submit your artwork at http://bit.ly/nccrlogo
- All entries must be submitted in AI format and JPG format.
- If contestant is working in a group, only 1 individual will represent the group to submit the entries.
- A maximum of 3 entries submission is allowed. Late submissions will not be entertained.
Logo design rules
- Logo should represent the following criteria:
- Must reflect with the NCCR spirit (visit the NCCR website at www.nccrconference.com.my)
- Incorporate the elements of clinical research (you may visit ICR portal at www.crc.gov.my)
- Flexibility is the main requirement as logo will be used in all kinds of media (e.g. online media, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral), logo should have the ability to resize freely and can cooperate with the colour black and white as well as in colours.
- Logo creation should be done in high-resolution. The logo size should be 1080 x 1080 pixel.
- The logo must contain the following word: NCCR.
- The logo should not contain any photographic images.
- All logos should be created as original work. Logo should not be copied from others. Copied design will be disqualified.
- All logos must be in AI format (high-resolution) and JPG format (lower resolution). Submit both formats in one submission.
The winning design will be announced on the NCCR website at www.nccrconference.com.my. Prizes will be as follows:
- Grand prize X 1 (RM1,000)
- Finalist X 4 (RM250 each finalist)
Judging and winner selection
- The winning design will be judged and selected by NCCR Committee. Logo will be judged on their visual appeal, concept, and quality of design.
- NCCR Committee reserve the right to disqualify any Entry that did not follow the NCCR logo design official rules.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to NCCR
- All winners will be notified via email and announced on the NCCR website on 4th August 2021 (Wednesday).
- All logo design should be subject to own original work, copied design is strictly banned.
- All logo design will become the sole property of NCCR and may be used for any publicity purpose.
- NCCR shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- NCCR reserves the right to choose not to use the winning entry as described in these contest guidelines.