Dr. Qin Yu
Head of Phase 1 clinical research unit, National Drug Clinical Trial Institution of West China Second University Hospital
Female, Senior Technologist
Head of the Office of National Drug Clinical Trial Institution of West China Second University Hospital
Head of Phase I clinical research unit
- Having been working till now, with experience of clinical pharmacological research in the Drug Clinical Trial Institution of West China Hospital (Institute of Clinical Pharmacology) , mainly in Phase I (tolerance, PK, DDI, etc.) and BE clinical research, and with rich experience of biological drug analysis and new drug clinical research.
- Participated in the construction of Phase I technical platform for national new drug clinical research, and undertook more than 10 of national, provincial and ministerial projects.
- Responsible for and participated in more than 90 of Phase I clinical research topics of various new drugs such as chemical drugs classified I to V, natural drugs, biological agents, vaccines and traditional Chinese medicine;
- Published more than 160 of papers, and collected more than 40 of papers by SCI and Medline;
- Participated in compiling textbooks and monographs such as Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Rational Use of Respiratory Drugs and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Verification expert and joint reviewer of Center for Food and Drug Inspection of NMPA
- Vice chairman of Drug Clinical Trial Committee of Sichuan Medical Association
- Member of the Standing Committee of Clinical Pharmacology Branch of Traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Member of the Standing Committee of Clinical Trials of Chinese Pharmacological Society